Feel like your home’s color could have a bit more life to it? Call in the Paint Doctor Plus and we will discuss the best options for updating your home.
Maybe what your home needs most is a good cleaning; Paint Doctor Plus will be able to pressure wash any dirt from your home’s exterior. Or perhaps your best option is giving your home a fresh coat of paint. Have you noticed a major fade in the color of your home’s siding? Paint Doctor Plus can perform a restoration which will leave your home’s exterior looking brand new.
Feel the need to update your deck or patio? Have the Paint Doctor Plus over to clean or pressure wash the area. Additionally, we can stain your deck to give it an extra defense against the elements. Staining your deck can prevent water damage and also protect against mildew and UV damage.
Our Painting Process
- The first step to adding a fresh coat of paint to your home is cleaning it. Paint Doctor Plus will arrive to power wash the exterior of your home to remove any dirt, mildew and debris. A clean surface is necessary to ensure the paint better adheres to the surface of your building.
- Before painting begins, Paint Doctor Plus will cover all surfaces that need to be protected from paint such as: windows, gutters, and hardware.
- Cracks between windows, doors, or trim that need to be sealed will be caulked before painting.
- We will coat all bare surfaces with primer in order to improve the adhesion of the paint to your exterior surface.
- Once the painting is complete, Paint Doctor Plus will not consider the job complete until every piece of masking tape, and equipment is removed from your home or business. You will not be left with a mess.
- Once complete, the crew will inspect their work and fix any issues before performing a final inspection with you. We will do everything in our power to assure you are satisfied.